6.21.2010

Sauvie Island



Sauvie Island
6.12.10

It was finally warm enough last weekend to head to the beach! Ok, it's not the real beach, it's on the river, but it is the only beach anywhere near Portland that is ever warm enough to lay out and enjoy the sun. If you've ever been to the Oregon coast, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, it was a beautiful day and it was so nice to just sit in the sun, read, and snack on goldfish and kettle chips. And I finally got to wear my leopard print one-piece! :)

Now the cool weather is back (Portland is NOT cooperating with summer) and I am stuck with a disaster of a house (my parents', go figure, class of 2010...) while I try to unpack and organize all the little pieces of my life. 

2 comments:

Phie Preston said...

Lovely pics!

Phiephie
THE FASHION SMOKE x

Jenna said...

Haha I'm laughing.. I love the Gardener, I love the river "beach" polaroids, and I love that you wear leopard one piece swimsuits