4.18.2011

Black bird white bird










H&M dress, Forever 21 tights, Thrifted boots

I love the lighting in these last photos. We had fun playing around in the park near where my boyfriend lives. I feel a little bit sheepish wearing this dress since the Portlandia "Put a bird on it" skit, but I really do love little birds like this. If I ever got a tattoo (which I probably won't) I always thought it would be of a little bird on my wrist. We made it to the tulip festival yesterday! Other than a fairly cloudless sky (bad for photos), it was a beautiful day. We arrived around 4 pm and stayed until about 10, so go the adventures of two photographers together! We both got some great shots and I'm really excited to go through them all, although it will take forever. It's getting closer and closer to bare legs weather, but we're not quite there yet...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your dress is so gorgoeus, and fabulous lighting!!!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely photos! and a very beautiful outfit!

xx
Victoria

maya said...

Your photos are fantastic! And yes, I apologize... my first thoughts were "Put a Bird on It!" But that's okay. It's still a cute outfit.

christina said...

cute dress and nice setting...
xoxo
christina

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Adorable dress. Love the fabric.x

Taryn said...

I love the pattern on that dress it's so sweet!

Collections said...

Love that dress it's adorable! Great photographs.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

Laura said...

The 2 first pictures are gorgeous!!