7.25.2011

Feelin' flirty













LC Lauren Conrad dress, H&M booties, Gap knit jacket

I found this cute flirty dress on one of my very few trips to Kohls. I remember having to take the Max (lightrail) way out into the suburbs to even find a Kohls so I could check out the Lauren Conrad line in person. Luckily I found this loose girly dress that I like, so it was worth it. This knit blazer from Gap is great, too because it's literally made from sweatpant material. So comfortable and cozy, but still makes this outfit work appropriate, at least for my job. 

Nothing else much new here, just enjoying the Portland summer and trying to get out to do fun things outside. My boyfriend and I took a long bike ride out in the Banks/Vernonia area just outside of Portland this weekend and it was so beautiful. Coming from the city it's so nice to have big wheat fields and green trees everywhere only a short drive away. One of my favorite things about Oregon! Even in the city, you're never far from nature. We also found a really cool industrial photo spot the other night, so I will have lovely photos from that little experiment coming up soon!

I hope everyone is having a lovely (and not too hot) summer. :)

xoxo

Kelly

#nowplaying - The Decemberists - "This is why we fight" 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous dress kelly!!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons