8.06.2011

Texture and flare

H&M textured top and sunglasses, Gap jeans, Cole Haan bag, MRKT cork heels, F21 necklace and rings. Photos by Brendan Anderson.

Found a renewed love for Gap long & lean jeans recently in my hunt for a good pair of flares. I don't think I had even tried on any flares since high school, but it's refreshing to have a new silhouette to play with. This H&M top is a new favorite of mine, I love the loose cut and the fun texture. For some reason it doesn't come across in the photos, but the top has little gold flecks in it. My boyfriend and I found this really cool graffiti wall at an area near my house, and I really like it as a photo spot.

The weather here has finally been consistently beautiful and it's wonderful! It's been a breezy and dry 80 degrees almost every day. Yipee! Do any of you have fun summer plans? I'm hoping to head to the coast for a camping trip next weekend, I can't wait to make s'mores. :)

xoxo

Kelly

#nowplaying - Bon Iver "Towers"

4 comments:

ISABELLE said...

Wow, love your textured top, it's so beautiful!
Great outfit!

xoxo

www.isabelleatelier.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such a gorgeous blouse and i love the necklace it is paired with!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Mackenzie said...

These photos are so pretty with the soft light, and your simple outfit is perfect!

Thanks for welcoming me on IFB!
Mackenzie
Reasons to Celebrate

Sarah H said...

I LOVE the whole 70's vibe of this outfit! And your necklace is awesome! :)

Sarah