1.23.2012

Instagram update: winter











For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram or Twitter already, here is a little update of what I have been up to this winter. It's been dark and difficult for outfit photos, although I admit I haven't been trying too hard. But I have been taking lots of photos with my new-ish iPhone 4S (love!) so I will be sharing those until daylight allows for more outfit posts. It's been a good winter season, with lots of good food, relaxation, trips to The Dalles, and even some snow! 

While I love taking my DSLR places, I admit that I am loving always having a solid 8-megapixel camera in my pocket and the Instagram app for a little post-processing. It's certainly my favorite app. 

If you're interested in following my photo updates via Instagram, follow me @kellyamontgomery. :)

xoxo

Kelly

No comments: