3.27.2013

A cozy neon sweater


Gap sweater, Forever21 button-down and necklace, Mossimo ankle boots.

When the whole neon trend started taking hold I was pretty wary of it. The 80s and obnoxious west-coast frat-boys came to mind, and I didn't want to go to either of those places. But after a few dressing-room experiments, I discovered that I actually really love neon pink and that it is a pretty flattering color on me. I like a good pop of color, and neon pink seems fresh and goes with almost anything, believe it or not, especially my beloved chambray shirts. This particular piece is also a nice nod to Spring for days that still seem like the end of Winter. 

So apparently I'm a neon convert. And I'm ok with that. 

You can see that my hair is a bit lighter now! I'll have a more details post on that soon. :)

xoxo

k

#nowplaying - "Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!